Our Gua Sha and Jade Roller set is designed to leave your skin feeling refreshed and healthy inspired by Asian beauty traditions that go back to the 7th century. The ultra-smooth pure Jade Roller and Gua Sha Scraper can be gently rolled on your face to loosen tense muscles by massaging your skin.
From consistent usage, you’ll be able to de-puff under-eye circles and flush out toxins for a brighter, younger-looking complexion.
Benefits of Gua Sha and Jade Roller
After a long day of socializing, your facial muscles can become stiff from the limited circulation of blood and oxygen in your face. This results in puffy skin, tension headaches, and blemishes.
You might have found that your lymphatic drainage has been clogged up as well. The lymph nodes help your immune system fight against infections. Using a Gua Sha and Jade Roller allows you to apply gentle pressure around the face to provide relief from tension in your face and open up the lymphatic drainage. This will further boost circulation and your skin’s ability to bounce back from blemishes.
Skincare products can get expensive and you want to make sure you don’t waste a single drop of product. A Gua Sha and Jade Roller massage can ensure that there is an even distribution of skincare products on top of your skin by gently rolling them on the face.
How to Use Gua Sha Stone and Jade Roller
Step #1: Prepare the Skin
- Put on your morning or night skincare routine. Use the Gua Sha Stone and Jade Roller to spread your serums or oils evenly on your skin before putting on moisturizer. You can always put the Gua Sha and Jade Roller into the fridge to add a cooling sensation to your massage to help with de-puffing your skin from a long day.
Step #2: Start with your Neck
- When jade rolling your neck, use upward motion with gentle pressure. Go from the sides of your neck to your jawline while rolling. This will give you a stress-relieving massage that promotes circulation and fights puffiness in your skin.
Step #3: Move on to the Face
- On any part of your face, you want to roll outwards, away from the center of your face, towards your hairline, to really get your circulation moving. Start using your Gua Sha and Jade Roller on either side of your nose and push outwards as you roll with light pressure to really get your circulation moving.
Step #4: Smaller Stone for Under Eyes
- Switch to the smaller side of your jade roller to gently roll under your eyes. Start from the inner corner of your eye and roll to the outer corner. The skin under your eyes is extra delicate, so be very gentle and avoid rough movements. Using the smaller stone makes it easier to target puffy under-eye circles.
Step #5: Clean Your Gua Sha and Jade Roller
- If you use any skincare products with the stones, you want to make sure that you clean your Gua Sha and Jade Roller before another massage session. Sanitize the stones with a gentle soap or baby shampoo and roll it in warm water. Dry it off on a towel and it will be ready for next time.